Baby , be mine forever♥

The Owner

My Storage

FabuLouis Friend

FollowDashboard

I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU :')
Saturday, May 26, 2012 ? 0 Atashinchi ?

ALWAYS LOVE YOU

Your words reach right into my heart,
Makes me love you more everyday,
The way i have done since the start,
And i know you'll never walk away from me,

To trust you was never in my hand,
And may be there's nothing i can do,
But somehow you always understand,
That come what may , I'll always love you ...


LOVES YOU ALWAYS

I'll be your prince, you be my princess
I'll be your sun, you be my shade
You be my heart, I'll be your beat
I'll be your night, you be my light
I'll your soul, you be my mate
I'll be your king, you be my queen
You be my ever, I'll be your after
I'll be your cry, you be my tear
I'll be your fight, you be my life
I'll be your beginning, you'll be my end.
You'll be my love I'll never have.


REMEMBER THAT
I will always love you,
Remember that.
You can push me away,
but I'll always come back.
you can deny your desire and say it can't be,
but I won't let the walls come between you and me.
You're afraid of your dark side,
the harm you could cause.
I have never feared your hands
or their sharp, pointy claws.
I love them,
I love you,
I love all that you are.
protest all you like,
but you will not get far.
You can never change my mind.
My heart will stay true.
I'll do everything I can to get closer to you.
I will wait for you forever,
so get used to that fact.
I will always love you,
"Remember That".

This poem can show how i feel about youuuuu ... :')
I'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU ..




I love you with all of my heart baby ♥




Older Post . Newer Post